Breast surgery......?

So im wondering what your feelings are on breast augmentation...(sorry if i spelt it wrong)...I was never really big to begin with but i had my son and shot up to a D cup then went back down to a small C...but..there not perky...and they have stretch marks...my husband i dont know if hes doing it to be a jerk or what but he says he'll never touch or look at them in a sexy way again. I have been considering to get breast surgey even before i had my son..but im really thinking about it even more now im not happy with what i have and just want to get something to make me happy again. ..im also afraid of being put to sleep for the surgery...i was told once that if your put to sleep for a surgery and didnt have vomiting after then you will never have it because your body dosent respond that way....dose anyone know if thats true or not?? thanks for the help ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I was put to sleep when I had my gal bladder removed. I didnt throw up after I woke up...In fact i havnt puked after it and its been almost 2 years...Then again I havnt been sick. Anyways, I say go for it. Im having my done when hubby gets back for deployment. Start looking them up there is alot of research to do. I already know what brand I want and what doctor I want. There is alot of helpful websites.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• First of all, your husband sound like a jerk.  Sorry, but any husband you says something like that to his wife is a jerk.

Secondly, I don't personally agree with breast augmentation but to each his own.  Just do it for yourself not for your husband.

Thirdly, I have been under general anesthetic 3 times.  I didn't vomit at all the first two times but I came very close the third time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I'm with beeky - your husband sounds like a jerk. So you get your breasts done, what if he starts talking about the way your butt looks next, or your stomach, will those be next?
    I would never go under the knife for major surgery just for vanity's sake, but that's just me. Are you planning to have more kids? If you are, I would definitely hold off because they say having another one will just destroy any work you have done. I don't know about the anesthesia - I've been under twice and didn't get sick the first time, but did the 2nd, but I'm not sure if that's a pattern thing or what.

Answer by missanc at 9:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• OK.. wow some people are vary negative about this topic.

I think you sound like your doing this for yourself. I would too. I had my son, and now I have strech marks, no lift, sagging.. Im really depressed about it, and wish I could afford to get something like brest surgery. I dont like to look at myself, so I wouldnt even blame my partner if he felt the same way. I dont even want to take off my push up bra when going to sleep, let alone.. even ever walking around the house without one. I believe if you want to get it done and you can afford it, go for it. Im shure you will be happy with what ever dission you make. And for the throwing up after surgery.. It dosnt sound bad to me if it were to happen.. having normal boobs .. i'd be worth it.
    Anonymous

• i had a breast reduction plus other medical surgeries. i would suggest if you are going to do it make sure you are done having kids. another they can give u a patch for vomiting or pills. some people get sick some dont. whoever told you that was stupid, it is dependant on how long you have been under, and how strong the dose was. ur husband sounds like an ass and mentally abusive. husbands should know better then to be jack asses like that. ur size as a C is fine. just get a lift. its not to bad of a surgery scars can be annoying but healing isnt to bad. implants are a bad idea.
    eliptica24

Answer by eliptica24 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If you are doing it for yourself, then go for it. Why not do something for yourself that will make you feel better about yourself? I had mine done last year & have no regrets! I was a D cup prior to having my daughter, even use to have people ask me if mine were fake. After I quit breastfeeding & lost some weight they went down to a very saggy B cup. I was use to have big perky boobs, not flat, saggy small ones. i didn't even want to get in a bathing suit because of it! So i had it done & feel alot better about being in a swimsuit & in my clothes & about being naked. I did not throw up after I woke up & i am fine. Recovery was a breeze, it was alot easier than I expected! Go for it & good luck!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yeah your hubs shouldn't have said that. Especially since it was you who had to carry his child for 9 months and now you ar expected to have the same exact body. He's immature. Getting implants will may your breasts perkier but you have to feel good about yourself on the inside. I know it sounds cheesy but its true. If you are considering such a surgery make sure its something you want to do for yourself and no one else. Feel free to send me a message if you have more questions about it. Lots of personal experience
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2010