cramping 6 days before period

Hello, I'm having light cramping . but my period isn't until the 1st of next month. I have preg symptoms for sure. Is this ok to have some light cramping even though your pregnant? or a lil bit of pressure feeling?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Do you already know you are pregnant? It is highly unusual to have pregnancy symptoms 6 days before your period is due. Wiat another 3-4 days and take a first response test.

Answer by sapient at 10:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• ya i had light cramping a few days before my period.. its completely normal....and it lasted a few days after ... :)

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• As tempting as it is, especially when we want it so badly, don't read too much into what you feel right now. Wait until at least 14 days after ovulation to test. Even then, you still might not feel anything more than like your period was coming. Many of the "symptoms" are hormone induced and don't happen until the hormone levels are much, much higher than they possibly could be right now.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• you best bet is to wait until you miss your period and then take a pregnancy test. i get cramping and PMS a week before my period...that's how i know it's's when i don't get it that i know i'm pregnant, LOL. good luck!

Answer by retz at 1:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Yes you can have symptoms early. The cramping is most likely from the baby implanting itself in your uterus. I always had symptoms a week or two before my missed period.

• Yes that is not abnormal,all though if you was to start have any bleeding. I would call the doctor if it fills up one pad!!!

Answer by dulcedelarosa at 6:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I'm in the same boat as you, i have all preggo symptoms but my period is not due till sunday, but i know the difference when i'm getting my period and when i'm preggo.I got pregnant in dec 07 and had abdominal cramping before my missed period.Now i've been cramping for about 2wks,nausea,& dizzyness, and i never feel like this before my period.Soooo just wait till u miss ur period. I know it's tempting

Answer by Jackie0216 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2008