is there such thing as a toddler sized bunk bed?

i'm expecting baby #3 & live in a teeny tiny room. we'll be needing as much space as possible and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find an affordable toddler size bunk bed (if they even exist). we don't have enough room for 2 toddler beds, a crib/playpen, and mommy & daddy's bed. we're hoping we can save space by finding a small bunk for our 4 and 2 year old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never seen a toddler bunk bed. They do have full size beds that have a trendle bed underneath. You and your hubby could use the full size bed and then your two kids could sleep on the trendle bed. Then during the day you have a lot more space because the trendle bed would be under your bed. I think they also have them for queen size bed too. Good luck.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I haven't ever heard of one. But, if you're really pressed for space, at that age, have you considered getting one twin bed and putting one at one end and one at the other? They should be small enough that this isn't a problem. When my kids were little, they had their own beds, but often wanted to sleep like this, having a "sleepover" with each other.

Also, you could maybe look at getting a loft bed for you and your dh - they come in different sizes - our ds has a full sized one and our dd has a twin. They're basically a bunk bed without the bottom bunk, so you can have a desk, dressers, or whatever under it, which should free up some space for you.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• or maybe a twin bed and a trundle underneath.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I'm just wondering how it is all of you are in one room. wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2010