how do I upload a signature?

It's been a really long time since I made a siggy and uploaded it. Can someone please refresh my memory?

photomommi

Asked by photomommi at 2:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi photomommi,

Here's how to add a signature:

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    On the left side of the next page, click the 'Signatures' link.
    The next page will give you details on adding a signature.
    You will see two options: 'Add a Rich Text Signature' (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or 'Add a Plain Text Signature' (no links or colors).
    Decide which kind of signature you would like to create and click the appropriate button.

Follow the instructions on that page to create your signature.

Be sure to give your signature a name. That way you can keep track of the different signatures if you create more than one.

Once you've created your signature, be sure to set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.

<>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• is that the answer you needed? I see your name is photomommi, are you talking about uploading one for photos? I could tell you how to do it in photoshop. Message me if you need that one.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2010