Anyone annoyed you so far today

niceandspice

Asked by niceandspice at 4:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, someone who keeps trying to insult me because she doesn't understand the polysyllabic words I used when asking my question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My son. He decided 5:00 a.m. was a good time to get up this morning....grrrr
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 6:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes the weather. It is raining right now. But the ice and snow is right behind it. I live in Oklahoma.

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Sure, whom ever these people are that like giving computers rogue Trojans and worms. It took me 6+ hours to locate and delete from my hard drive.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Just my dog and cat. They decided to wake me up this morning by chasing each other around the house and my bed was one of their locations on their running path.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Honey, in my house, a day without someone or something annoying me is like a day without sunshine!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Oh yes!!! My middle child would NOT get up and out of bed for school again today!!!! He does like school, so he is not trying to get out of going to school, he just HATES getting up and out of bed-- especially on cold mornings like today.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Not yet, but, the day is young. No barking dogs and the natives next door are not playing the drums, yet.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes! My son!!! I love him with all my heart, but this morning, I yelled at him!
    We had a "go to hell day" yesterday(ok, we played hookey, yes, it was wrong, but damn it, we were tired!) So this mroning he was BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGING me over and over, "Just ONE MORE DAY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I said, Move you ass, take your bath!
    Then he said, You sleep in! How come I can't!
    I'm 36 years old and went to school for 15 years, when YOUR 36 your can let your kid play hookey everyday if you want! Now MOVE YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Geeze, After typing that I almost feel bad!
    Starfire73