my baby is anemic but i think he hasthrombocytopenia?

when i took my baby to the pedi. i told her about some line bruises that appeared out of nowhere. she took some blood work, and then she sent me to txccc to do some more blood work. and they said his blood count is slightly off by two points. where going to keep in eye on it come back it two weeks to take more blood. but know he has the bruises that appeared out of nowhere. what the hell should i do i dont feel like waiting.......

my baby is a premiee

mellyhayes

Asked by mellyhayes at 4:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• get a second opinion if you can afford to. doctors can be expensive but im in the process of doing the same thing for my daughter. Not every doctor is right and some can over look things that can be very serious. like my daughters asthma for example.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 8:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• well i took him two different places and i have really good insurance.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 11:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2010