what nasty things have you done to someone in revenge?

my cheat of an ex took with him a toothbrush i the day before cleaned the loo with, and a friend i know got revenge on her ex by making him a dog food pie

niceandspice

Asked by niceandspice at 7:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Guy cheated on me and left me....left most of his stuff at my house....destroyed his firefighter models with a hammer...took all his clothes and put them in garbage bags and dumped the cat litter box in each bag and sat them out in the sun to ferment and then told him to come get them. There is NO WAY he got that smell out!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Lent a male friend money once, he REFUSED to pay it back then verbally assaulted me @ our job, threatned to kill me over $200. I'm no shrinking violet so we got in a verbal altercation @ work that got both of us fired. I called INS & told them he was here on an expired visa & called IRS & told them he'd been cheating them on his taxes. I think he may still be in jail bouncing

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• This was a friend of mine, but I will never forget this story:

She and her boyfriend at the time were in her car car. He was pressuring her for oral sex and she refused. He grabbed her head and pushed it down and attempted to FORCE her to do it. She had pushed in the cigarette lighter moments earlier when she was planning to have a smoke. She heard it pop out which meant it was glowing red and ready to light her cigarette. She grabbed it and pressed it into his penis HARD! Needless to say he let her go and never bothered her again.

She is my hero.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• hell always remember that haha
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 8:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• When I was in high school, my BFF and I were the managers for our girls basketball team. There were 2 girls on the team that we rivaled with. We were filling up water bottles before the game or practice and we both spit in their water bottles. That's about all I got. I sort of feel bad about it, but not too bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• got coworkers fired or forced them to quit. it was worth it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Wow, I thought I was evil!!! I cleaned to toilet, litter box, dog's ass and ears with ex's toothbrush
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Before I gave his cheatin' ass back his house key I moved the mattress made a slit in the box spring cover and inserted about 3lbs. of raw chicken.
    It took him over a month to figure out where the smell was coming from - had to replace the entire bed and the carpet too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• An Ex of mine cheated on me, and since his truck was in his parents name at the time, I called in, from their house and said the truck was stolen. They tracked him down at his girlfriend's house, arrested him, and the icing on the cake? He had drugs and a rifle that had been modified to be fully automatic (meaning he'd modified it to make it a military grade machine gun, which is illegal in the US) hidden behind the seat!!! He gets out of prison in another 5-10 years. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• ANON @ :23 with the chicken bedspring story:

*kneels and bows* OMG I totally just fell in love with you!!
    mybabybugssmile

Answer by mybabybugssmile at 10:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2010