Just for fun...tell me about your pregnancy cravings...

I'm 24 weeks pregnant with our second son. I've always heard of those cravings where you simply had to have something, and there was no way around it. Last night I called my husband on his way home from school (it was after 9pm) and told him I HAD to have sour Jelly Belly brand jelly beans. My darling hubs searched high and low and finally found them for me. Those were THE BEST jelly beans that I'd ever had. Now I understand the pregnancy cravings :-)

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 7:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was prego I always had to have watermelon and grapes, I could not get enough of it!
    jennypinfargo

Answer by jennypinfargo at 7:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It's been different with each pregnancy. This is my 5th - it's been caesar salads and spinach dip. With my 4th it was Japanese food - specifically the salad dressing they use (ginger dressing). With my 3rd it was strawberries. Fortunately my cravings have always been relatively healthy so I've been able to indulge as much as I like!

Answer by missanc at 8:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• watermelon, potatoes, celery.

and with the third A&W onion rings

I also craved FISH - but when it got there I couldn't eat it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I might only be 9 weeks along, but I get some strange cravings already. Bananas....I can't get enough of them. Eggs...but they make me terriblely sick. And Spinach. :)
    SapphireMomma

Answer by SapphireMomma at 9:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My first was mozz bread sticks and Ice cream...lol

This one is McD's french fries and ice cream! Or Wendy's french fries dipped in their chock frosty! yummy

hmm wonder why my butt gets so big while I am preggo..lmao :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My first trimester was blueberries. I had blueberry waffles, syrup, nutragrains, juice, and everything you could think of.
    The rest of my pregnancy I needed sugar. I wanted to make little castles out of brown sugar and eat them...I never did but it was the funniest thought I ever had.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• pasta salad and giant naval oranges
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• All fairly standard stuff, I'm starting to think that these stories of crazy combos like tuna and pudding are a bit of a farce!

Sunshine58103---I love it, brown sugar sand castles...great visual!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 10:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• beets,caesar salad, ice, bread
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Chinese
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2010