Isit OK 4 a husband 2 b a member of a dating site?

I found out last night that he's on 2! We've been married 1yr6months. Last summer he did it +said it was just 4 fun.Then didn't have net 4 6 months.That,s why i hadn't been here much! Now i've been at friends 4 couple days cause she is sick. He put on 1 he was seperated+other divorced! Can't b 4 fun when took time 2 fill out profile+ all. I no what i should do, BUT would really LOVE 2 hear ya'lls feedback on this. THANKS alot. Ya'll take care. :-) This has me so upset,I bout can't type from shakin hands.LOL Not funny but if not laugh now, IT won't B good. Wish I was home so could say somethin 2 him. Didn't want 2 do over phone! THANKS again 4 readin+feedback!

RockinMom420

Asked by RockinMom420 at 7:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Id ask him WTH he thought he was doing??? When was the last time he logged in? If it was a long time ago Id ask him to go in and delete the stuff....if it was recent u need to have a serious talk for sure.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• what a bastard
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 7:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• no, there's nothing OK about that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• wow - no. I don't even really know what to say. You need to have a serious conversation with him and possibly some marital counseling.

Answer by missanc at 7:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry but he is married, and married men are NOT supposed to be on 2 dating sites and they sure as hell should not be filling out profiles claiming they are 'divorced' or 'separated'! I would definately sit him down and tell him what a jerk he is, that you do not deserve that! I would ask him point blank if he has met anyone or cheated, and then decide if he was someone I wanted to stay with or not. I don't know if you would be able to trust him after this, or trust that he does not do it again. If you want to keep the marriage you may have to install a keychecker on the computer and consider marriage counseling.
    Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• That is not right, him being on dating sites, and sayimg he is divorced and stuff. Sound like to me he is trying to tell you something. He is looking to replace you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• he's looking to cheat if he hasn't already!!! Absolutely not is it okay for him to belong to a dating website!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• no. I use to cruise the dating sites awhile back husband knew cause a close friend was trying online dating and I went in and offered her my advice on the men she was interested in. I did not have an account went in as a visitor and my husband knew. And I still think in a way that was wrong. However he isn't casually looking he is active on there and lyingf about his marital status. Huge red flags to me.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• No it isn't OK and if it were me I would make an honest man out of him. I would first separate making the one true, and then divorce making the other true.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 8:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• u know the answer to this honey, slap the f**k outta him and show him the door, thats what i would do especially since this not the first time, be strong and smart you know what to do!
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 8:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2010