Pregnancy or excitement??? Thick mucus(not egg white consistancy) as early sign of pregnancy?

Okay, I have always gotten pregnant so easily! Came off Bc got pregnant within one month in Oct. 09. In Dec. 09 got an ultrasound no heartbeat and water on the brain of the baby, had a d&c done, didn't get everything out, went back to the hospital took the pills. Had a period Jan. 5, 2010. Did the baby dance all the right days. After Ovulation I started having this Thick White Mucus (NOt egg white consistancy, THICK) and it isn't exsessive now, but it is still there. Also been having headaches. I know I won't know until I test, but has any one ever experienced this mucus as an early sign of pregnancy? I read it is but just don't know because I'm excited....

jlee38340

Asked by jlee38340 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have had that even without being pregnant. Yes like you said you just have to wait till you are late with your period and a positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2010