Imaginarium castle....

My son got this castle for x mas 2 x mas's ago from my ex SIL(She feels the need to top whatever I get my son). He doesn't play with it as much and it takes up soooooooooooooo much room!!! I've had it on craiglist 5 times!!!! I even lowered the price to $50!!(It was 129$ when she bought it and I think it's 139$ now, but was only 89$ during x mas last year)
(Of course my son would get the $$!)
I am desperate to get rid of this thing!!!! BUT I don't want to just GIVE it away! Anyone wanna buy it or have any suggestions? It's HUGE! I have no idea how to upload the pic here, but it's on the toys r us website and it's called "Imaginerium mid evil castle". This thing is a thorn in our sides!

PS I have NO IDEA what category to put this in!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try listing it on eBay. Put a minimum bid on it ($50) and no matter what, you'll at least get your asking price, and if a couple of people bid on it, you may get more. You may not get any hits on it, either, but it can't hurt to try.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• How do you calculate shipping? It's pretty heavy
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• seriously? my son wanted that thing but he already has the pirate ship and batcave.... he loved toplay with it. how old is your son? maybe stash it if you cant get what it is worth. he someday might love it. they really dont make doll houses for boys and my son (4) uses them like a doll house.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Ack! No, NO , NOOOO It's not a doll house!!! lol
    Wanna buy it?!?! It's not imaginEXT, It's imaginarium!
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3228811
    Now it's $99!
    I'll even throw in some knights and horses and extra cannons and other pirate crap!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2010