What can I do about black heads?

I am a 32 year old mother of 3. I did not have acne or blackhead problems as a child or teen but I have blackheads really bad now. I wash my face every night and morning. It is embarrassing. They are in my nose so bad that you can see them in pics. I find that when people are talking to me they stare at my nose. My hubby can squeeze his right out but mine don't do that. He has tried. I know that I shouldn't but I want them gone. I have spent alot of money trying to get rid of them. I am looking for something that I have not tried or a should I see a doctor. Please any suggestions and thank you very much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try putting a warm or hot wash cloth on your nose after you've washed and see if that makes them softer to squeeze out. It works for me. Or try the Biore products.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Steam works. Do this before bed,heat water in the microwave in a bowl and put a towel over your head to keep the steam in. Make sure you aren't wearing any make up when you do this. After you do this, try to extract them. Use a facial scrub and rinse with warm water. Once your face is clean rinse your face with coldest water you can stand. This will shrink your pores. Just remember warm water to open and cold to shrink. Before putting on make up in the morning, wash your face in cold water to close your pores to help prevent the make up getting stuck in your pores causing more black heads. I hope this helps.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I just started using this salicylic acid gel.... not something in a wash... the straight gel and I think mine are getting less noticable

TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 7:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2010