What can I use to clean my George Foreman Grill?

I just bought a GF Grill that can't be taken part to clean. (Won't do that again) Any suggestions on a way to clean it properly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It's easier to clean when it's still warm. That way the gook isn't too burnt on. I usually clean it right after using mine and just scrub, wipe, scrub, wipe with dish soap and a sponge.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• we paper towel or sponge
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I use a sponge and paper towels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I love my George Foreman grill. Do not immerse it in water. I empty my sink and set in inside the tub. Next, I squirt a liitle dish soap on it. Use a plastic scrubbing pad - do not use anything that will scratch the surface. Once I have everything cleaned off, I use my sprayer and rinse. Usually, I just wipe it dry with a towel and put it away - other times I let it air dry.

PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• A sponge

Answer by rkoloms at 10:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i turn mine off and throw a wet dishrag on it, like a tea towel, when i'm done with dinner the stuff just wipes off onto the tea towel and i launder that.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I just use paper towels - wet and wipe off. I don't always use soap, but if I do, then I will rinse with the sprayer and wipe dry.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• After fighting for 2 years to clean mine with grease and crud up to my elbows, I finally found an easy solution. Thankfully because I was about to just throw it out all together. I use a Spirisponge from Norwex. It's like a scrubby sponge, but it doesn't scratch. I've been using mine for over a year now, haven't had to replace the Spirisponge, my grill is clean and no scratches. Not to mention no more grease up to my elbows.

CynCity1985

Answer by CynCity1985 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010