How do u get a uti?

I drink tons of water and eat pretty good.. But I still got a uti, how? I pee all the time I just don't get it!!!

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i get them from passing kidney stones, i take cranberry pills to stop it before it starts now, you can also try lemons.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• you can get a UTI from: having sex, wiping back to front, holding pee in for too long..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• your suppose to go to the bathroom before and after you have sex...that can cause a uti also holding your pee for to long those are the only ones i know of
    Anonymous

• my doc told me some women are just more prone to them than others. i used to get them all the time. still get kidney infections and bladder infections. my doc said it could just be that the opening of my urethra is formed in a way that more bacteria can get to easier. who knows...but they arent comfy!!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 12:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2010