vaginal sore

So kinda gross, but I have a white sore on the lip of my vagina that resembles a canker sore and hurts somewhat. I'm currently taking antibiotics for strep throat and was hoping the sore might be linked to the throat infection. I researched STDs and it really doesn't look like herpes or anything. Have any of you experienced anything like this? I'm going crazy hoping it's not herpes or something like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like a wart. I would get it checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I agree w/the above.
    Personally,I have no experience w/vag warts.
    I have cystice acne,I have pretty much all of my adulthood. I have gotten them "down there" so,it could be something like that but you should go to your GYN anyway. You would not want to give warts to your partner(maybe they gave it to You?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I bought this wonderful ointment "Zambuk" from Thailand for under $2. I haven't applied it on my vagina yet (no reason to) but I'm sure it's safe and wouldn't hesitate to use it should the need arises. I've used it for bruises and itches.

I haven't seen it in any shop here but found this website.

http://www.sgbox.com/zambuk.html#details

Google zambuk and you'll get a lot of other websites and good reviews on it. Hope it helps.
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• mabe its just a whitehead zit. I get em on my bikini line. Sweat I guess.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2010