Why can't I spread my toes open? Bad foot pain~!

I'm hoping someone here experienced this! My foot has been hurting severely since Monday. But I've been busy. Hoping it goes away. I can't walk well on it! It hurts when I sleep even. Soaking in epsom salts, elevation, ice packs or Aleve found me no relief. I can't even spread open my toes. I don't recall injuring it. The being unable to spread open my toes makes me wonder why? What did I do now? I baby sit the Grandbabies and I won't give up my Quality time with them. The toddlers bumped it several times! You know how that goes. So I'm asking if you had this and what was it? Currently we're jobless and uninsured. We live in the rural secluded area no where is a free or helping clinic.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Health

• you might have afracture somewhere, you will have to try to go to a dr.
    Try to get the the ER you can ask while there if they have a " charity program"
    You fill out a small paper and it gets sent in when they get it they usually always approve and they pay the bill for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2010