so i dont know what there going to do?

ok the other night i was driving home from the store and i got pulled over...i dont have a d.l's never have!so the cop gave me a thing and said i have court march 3rd and that i better have a d.l's.what are they going to do?im going to get it in the next week or two.but what will they do at court??

twitch

Asked by twitch at 9:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I give up. Why were you driving without a license?

You will be given a fine for driving without a license and another for driving without insurance; you will also have to pay court costs. If you get a license within a specified period of time, your fine may be reduced (you will still have to pay the court costs).

Answer by rkoloms at 10:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Uhhhh...Get a driver's license, DUH!
    Why were you driving without a license in the FIRST PLACE!?!?!? If you got into an accident and somebody was really hurt, You would be boned big time!
    Go to the DMV, take the test, make an appointment for the driver test and tadahhh!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• it was my hubbys car.but he hurt his knee an couldnt drive and i had been driving without if for like a month.and never got pulled over.so im going in the next few days to get my license.i just dont want to be on probation or go to jail
    twitch

Answer by twitch at 11:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I doubt you'll go to jail. Just get your drivers license before you go to court to show that you do accept responsibilty and you take the law seriously. Most likely you will just be fined.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2010