would you tell your co-worker???

recently a girls boyfriend at work has been hitting on me and he even offered to give me his phone number to call him. I told him no I dont want you number and Im not gonna be in any drama at work however he says she wont find out. I see him almost everyday at this store that I go to on my lunch. Now at work I keep to myself. Now the guys girlfriend works at my place of employment. we hardly speak but I know thats her boyfriend becasue he pickes her up sometimes. Now would you mention it to her or just not say anything??

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would not say anything. Hopefully she will eventually find out he is a loser. It always seems like when you tell a girl her boyfriend hits on you or vice versa they always get pissed and say ya right they would never do that and you are just jealous. I would just ignore him .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• What a jerk!  He's probably flirting with lots of other women too. Just a player.  Why don't you plan a way to let her know that he's playing her too? We girls have to stick together.... Don't you have any policies about sexual harassment at your job?  Surely you aren't interested in him. Tell him to back off. 

Mrs.Wolf1228

Answer by Mrs.Wolf1228 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If you don't really talk to her, I wouldn't say anything. He is just a sleazy jacka** I would just let him know what you think of him and leave it at that.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• maybe they are trying to get you involved in a 3sm

shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I am with not saying anything. I probably will back fire on you.

Answer by louise2 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• anon note hon.Wouldn't you want to know if you were her? Word it so it sounds like you're someone else and saw it and she(you) adamantly turned him down.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would go up to her and say,"Listen lady, IDK if this dude is your BF or what, but I would be incredibly grateful if you would ask him to stop asking for my digits!"
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• if he just picks her up couldnt he be her friend, cousin, soemthing other then BF? have you seen them kiss? being that you arent her friend, i wouldnt say anything, i would just tell the guy === how many times do i have to tell you to fuck off before you go fuck off....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I think if you two don't really talk to each other, she might not believe you. Try and stay out of his way. If you know he is coming or you always see him in the same place, take your lunch at a different time or try and leave a couple minutes early or late. Does your work have a security guard or any other male employees? Tell them some guy keeps bothering you after you told him to leave you alone, you don't think he will hurt you but you don't want him to approach you and ask if they can walk you to your car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Or tell him your Lebanese
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2010