Birthday party

Can I see pics of your childs birthday paty (cake, decorations, etc)? I am wanting party ideas and its hard to find many with pics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Well is it a party for a boy or girl, and what is the age? I know when I was looking for ideas I would search google and click images at the top! Another way to help is to think about theme ideas. Party City is a great place to get ideas, also for online ordering you can go to orientaltrading.com and they have tons of stuff at really great prices! Think of things that your child is interested in , it does not have to be a specific character or anything, it can be balloons or a color or sports, garden party, race cars, fairies and so on! I would love to help more, but there is not much information to go on!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• OOOH COOL CAKE!!!! I have no idea how to add images to the questions section. But Most of the B-day pics I have are smashed cake faces! lol
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• That cake rocks!
    Anonymous