TEEN MOM SHOW

Hey my sister told me that she heard the father of Farrah's baby died when Sophia was 2 months old. Has anyone else heard that or know if it's true? They never talk about him I have noticed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• yeah I heard that too. I think it's true
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 11:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I haven't heard that.
    I do know that in 16 & Pregnant, she said that her and her mother made the choice not to tell the father that she was pregnant. They even showed that he had sent her a text asking if she was pregnant and she told him no.
    But I never heard anyting about him dieing.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• He was killed in a car accident. I also heard she refuses to let his family have contact with the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I just googled it and he did die in a car accident in Dec of 2008 :( thats too bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Oh wow i was wondering why there was no daddy in the picture.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Oh WOW I didn't know that. I knew her mom didn't want him the picture, but I didn't know he died soon after Sophia. That's too bad :(
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 1:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2010