Really, I know she's annoying but....

does anyone else have hannah montana cds?? I spent last night burning some of MY fav songs..lol.. part woman, part 10 yr old I guess. But songs like- Just a girl, I got nerve, Rockstar, Nobodys perfect... those are kinda catchy right? And that song that all the disney channel stars sing -Send it on... that song rocks... am i the only one who likes kid music??Come on ladies.. admit to your childish things you do and hide!!lol

Auntiemom410

Asked by Auntiemom410 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watch Tom and Jerry ALL THE TIME!!!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• My daughter and I jammed out to "Party in the USA" more than once, much to the embarrassment of my 2 sons and SO! BTW, my DD is 16 and mostly likes alternative stuff.! HAHA!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Our boys hate it when I listen to 80's/90's music in our car. We have XM and it has some of the best stations to take you back.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• We have these "bounce" places for kids to have parties or to just go and play. (You know, moon bounces, big slides that are blown up and stuff.) So they said parents can play. Heck yeah! I was the only parent in there bouncing who wasn't in there just because I was helping the little ones. (Ours is 6, he can bounce fine by himself!)
    Anonymous

• Are you kidding? I was in my 20s when Hannah Montana the show came out... I love it! I have it all quede up on my Netflix and watch it when I'm bored. It's a great way to have a break from the stress and drama of real life. Adult programs tend to have TONS of both, plus if the kids are up, you don't want them seeing some of the stuff on them. So, I love it. I just finished watching Wizards Of Waverly Place Season 1. I'm a huge Disney Channel fan!

As for the music, same deal! It's light and fun... And kid friendly!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I watch the show and listen to her music if its on the station I'm listening to but I don't have any of her CDs!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I love iCarly and Wizards of Waverly Place.....sometims I'll watch them even when the kids aren't here! lol
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I play neopets. That's my childish act.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• all my kids like the disney channel and more than once I have found myself singing one of the songs from Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus. when Hannah Montana comes on my 6 year old daughter and I get up and dance and my younger two kids always get in on the dancing too.
    devins_mommy

Answer by devins_mommy at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• We listen to Spongebob CD's in the car. I know the words to most of the songs. WOO HOO. And you know what? I like it.
    :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2010