anyone else have a 2002 dodge stratus? Did you have issues with it?

I've had this car for about 4 yrs. and in that 4 yrs we've had issues with the front tires and axels idk what the heck? we've replace the rotors and brakes and it still freaking scrunches and squeaks when you turn the steering wheel now if that ain't bad enough the blinkers quit working like the handle you flip to turn them on and off and the regulator on the back window went out (which isn't all that uncommon) but expensive now I'm told the axels need to be replaced and along with that you have to replace the rotors brakes shocks and struts and have an alignment I swear this car is possessed the damn thing acts completly normal when I take it to the shop and they look at me like I'm nuts!! seriously?!? the noise just stops... I know I need another car but can't afford the payment right now..

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dodge vehicles suck never knew anyone who was happy with theirs. Always end up getting rid of them after a year or so.
    Anonymous

• Dodge CARS suck,the trucks are good. Guess you got a lemon.
    Anonymous

• I have been told that dodge stratus......are good for blowing head gaskets..... but this is with all dodge vehicles.... so I have heard...
    pink-ice

Answer by pink-ice at 2:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• the engine and transmission are fine it's the other I'm worried about so it really hasn't been a lemon in that aspect just with the tires
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2010