Fredricks of Hollywood

Do you shop online with them? How is there sizing? Thinking of ordering for Valentines Day. Do you like another lingerie site better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've shopped in their store before. I haven't bought much in there, but the sizing has always seemed to be pretty much on target from what I have.

Answer by missanc at 12:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I have shopped online with them once and never received what I ordered so after about 4 weeks I had to cancel. There are so many other lingerie sites, I don't bother with Fredricks..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I like them better than Victoria's Secret as I've noticed that they both carry similar or even the same item for much less. I bought a bridal corset set from Fredericks at $48 that was selling at VS for over $100. It was the exact same thing.

I thought the sizing was on target and consistent with what I normally wear. I lke Frederick's because they also have stuff for the guy-- some are downright hilarious, and they also have some more of the tasteful novelty stuff.

Have fun!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I love fredricks and shop there almost exclusively. Their sizing has always been great and their lingerie I have always found comfortable.
    CelticMom82

Answer by CelticMom82 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I have several things from Fredericks. They're sizing is pretty dead-on, and they have a wide variety.

You can get "pretty" stuff, but you can also get a raunchy nurse's outfit.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I think their prices are high so I just cancelled my subscription with them. I find some great items in the Adult store section of Ebay. (under "Everything Else" then link to Adult store)

Answer by admckenzie at 12:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2010