Are you letting the gender be a surprise??

How many moms out there have or havent let the babys gender be a surprise and why or why not?? Just curious.. I cant decide what to do!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For my first three babies I found out what they were...with the first pregnancy I did it because they are twins, and I thought I would be better prepared if I knew since there were two of them! With my second pregnancy I found out because I already had two girls, so I wanted to know if I could keep all the stuff I had, or if I had to go get stuff for a boy...well she was a girl too :) Now we are ttc again, and I think I want to let this one be a surprise (if it ever happens!) since it will def be our last.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I didn't find out with my first, but I did with the subsequent ones. I wanted to know so I could be better prepared with clothes, etc. And I thought it would be a cool "surprise," when he was born, but it wasn't a big deal - I just wanted to know!

Answer by missanc at 12:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• husband and i want it to be a suprise.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• dh and i didn't find out on my son, and now on this pregnancy i'm not finding out again. it was WAY too much fun!
    everyone is bugging me to find out, but i keep telling them that they will find out when the baby is born.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I have to know!! I find out in 8 days, well as long as the baby cooperates!! I just want to know what to call him/her instead of saying it or the baby all the time!!! We like to be prepared!! We found out with our first too!! I'm hoping for another boy, hubby wants a girl!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• We had a surprise with both children and have the baby shower afterwords to get the right color clothing.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 1:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• All of ours were surprises. I love not know. It makes the pregnancy and labor more exciting.
    Anonymous

• i have to know im a shoppaholic so i need to know what department to shop in that and i hate surprises good or bad
    nikkilynn1

Answer by nikkilynn1 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2010