Question About Relion Glucose Tablets?

Hi,

Need to know how long does it take for relion GLUCOSE tablets to get out of your system? I need to know so that I get an accurate test back, before I get tested for diabetes.

Thanks for your help!

Jen

uniquemom30

Asked by uniquemom30 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Health

• If they do an AIC then it is an average of what your blood sugar has been for six weeks. It should not take that long to get the glucose out of your system. Have you been low is that why you take them? My kids thought they were candy and ate mine!!!
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Not sure just seem to feel more at ease and I stop sweating after I take the glucose tabs. So If I were to get tested next week, would my test come out accurate?
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Plus I have had all the symptoms of a diabetic for a while and it's gotten worse everyday and I'm 29..
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2010