trying to conceive

Can anyone really tell me what is the best way to conceive? I'm in my early 30's. make love every day---my cycle is regular and may come a day early but that is it. If i was to take folic acid --how much? any suggestions???? been trying for 1 year and a half now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• take a prenatal. that way you till get all the nutrients. get great and exercise. thats what i do
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Sex every day may be too much, depleting the sperm count. Get HIM tested, first.

Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It WORKS. If both of you ARE fertile and have sex when your chart indicates you're ovulating, pregnant next cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I agree with the PP. Sex every other day is recommended. Also, try www.fertilityfriend.com . Its a website that charts your cycles. You take your temp the same time every day and enter it in. It also teaches you how to 'read' your body to know when you are ovulating.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2010