2 year old drama!

Anyone else's 2 year old just insanely over dramatic? I know 2 year olds throw tantrums and have new emotions/reactions but WOW! My son will throw himself on the floor if he can't find his handy manny doll that he has yet to even look for.. or he spilled his water on himself.... or if he can't find the lightswitch.. he's never been one to play by himself or ever want to. We call Him the king because if we would still feed him, he'd very much LET us..lol!! He's so funny.. Our cats can't even look at him or he's telling them to get away, they are HIS toys.. which of course I correct but we are just running in to meltdown after meltdown. I think/thought I was strict and consistant with discipline but I am starting to wonder what is going on..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• My two year is like this too. Very emotional! It drives me crazy. She will cry if you don't say hi to her when she says hi to you. Its a phase. I'm hoping she grows out of it soon.
    Arianna0825

Answer by Arianna0825 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• nope, i nipped that in the bud real quick. he's never thrown a tantrum in his life, that is until daddy just got home from a year deployment and i wasn't with him. he knows better than to have a fit with me.
    Anonymous