How do you let....

the whore in you come out in the bedroom? I need idea's!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh, I didn't exactly answer your question did I? You wanted to know how to do it. First off I think foreplay begins long before he gets there. My kids are grown so I can spend a lot of time prepping for whore time. I can choose to wear a special whorey outfit or just a simple skirt and top. He doesn't care but sometimes I wear different things to help me feel sexy. Before I met SO I dated guys who liked for me to be the dominant one so it was easy to throw a guy on the bed and climb on taking charge. Some guys love that. You get to transform into anyone you want to be and control things. SO won't allow that so I get to play another role with him. I don't mind being his sexual toy though. The best thing to do is listen to your man's fantasies then try to act them out. It's amazing to see how they react when we do that.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Maybe charge your man,lol...
    Anonymous

• wine..or liquor
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 1:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Sorry, I don;t have a hore in me. If you mean spice up your sex life, get ideas from reading magazines, books,etc.

Find out what you SO likes are and try them if YOU want to. Have fun.
    Anonymous

• I wish I knew exactly what you mean by this question, but I will tell you a secret that works in the bedroom of a married couple. It is that love-making aka sex is first and foremost an expression of love for the spouse. It's not about you in the least. It is always about the object of your love aka your husband. When that is the attitude with which you come to the bedroom, you won't have to act like a whore. You simply act like the most loving wife who ever walked the planet and your husband will never tire of you, he will never become bored with you, and he will always find you the most attractive and sexiest woman alive. And if he is a man who came looking for a wife and chose you based on who you are as a person, you will never have to worry about his ever even thinking about looking elsewhere. How do I know these things? Because this is the kind of marriage I've had the privilege of knowing for the past 45 years.

NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• lol, my whore seems to just leap out once SO walks in the door! The man just turns me on so much. My mom always used the old adage "lady in public, whore in the bedroom" so I guess bottling it all up being a lady helps it burst out by the time I make it to the bedroom! WOO HOO!!!! I literally jump the man's bones like some hormonal teen. Good thing he's military and in great shape bc at our age we could fall over and could break a hip!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2010