tattoo question for girls that has a tattoo and preferbally those that had it done on the lower back

I am going to betting my first and only tattoo in 3 weeks. I want one on my lower back. Everyone keeps telling me to get it someplace else first, but I only want one tattoo and that is on my lower back. Honestly and please don't tell me it hurts and dont or that it didn't hurt and did. But when you had your first tattoo did it hurt? How bad did it hurt? I don't know if it is much of a diffrence, but I have a small waist. Not sure if that would make me feel it more than if I would have some meat on me lol. Also I wanted to ask I was looking on the web for tatts if they are copy written does that mean I can't have that tattoo? Also if you have one on your lower back would you mind if I see a pic of what you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got a tattoo on my lower back about a year after I had my son... I got it as a gift to myself for losing all the weight after having my baby, and I've always wanted one there! I've had it for 8 months or so now and I don't regret it at all. I have a tribal design and it takes up most of my lower back. I'm glad I got it and I don't regret it at all. My husband finds it sexy as do I =] As for the pain it's going to hurt especially when they're on your spine but I've been through worse pain (child birth!) and it only lasted for about an hour. I think it's a good place to get the tattoo too because it is easy to hide if you desire! Just make sure you love the design, maybe come up with your own idea!?
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Well, I have two tattoos, one on the lower left part of my stomach, and one on my shoulder blade. When I got the one on my stomach done, I was told that it would hurt pretty bad, and that if I wanted it on my shoulder, it would hurt less. It ends up...the one on my stomach didn't both me much, other than when they hit my hip bone. The one on my shoulder, however, hurt so badly that I was shaking and could hardly keep still. Then again, the one on my shoulder is all black, and supposedly, black ink is different and hurts worse. I think it kinda depends on the person, and how relaxed you are. I'm not gonna lie, tattoos HURT, but it's not so bad that you can't handle it. It's actually kind of an adrenaline rush, and if you really want one, it's definitely worth the pain.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• You're getting a tramp stamp? Ugh. No, it doesn't mean that you can't get the tattoo, it means that other artists can't steal the picture. And yes, its' going to hurt like a bitch.
    Anonymous

• what does the ugg mean? What do you mean by stealing the tatt? And I know what it is called
    Anonymous

• Tramp stamps are pretty!! I have one on my ankle I did back in the early 90's and yes it hurt! For some it hurts a little for others it hurts alot. It really depends on your pain tolorence ya know. Good luck...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 2:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Tramp stamp? Ick! Try looking for somewhere else on your body for it! I have 2 tat's(one 17 years ago and the other one 15 years ago. They're permanent!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I really want one and wanted one for a long time and I think what made me want one there is cause DH told me that he thought they were sexy there
    Anonymous

• The intellect of a person who gets a "tramp stamp" is clearly called into question. From your responses, its proving itself once again.
    Anonymous

• Why would you think someone would lie & say it will hurt if it does not? How could you even imagine someone putting ink under your skin with a needle would NOT hurt?
    Anonymous

• ok I wasn't asking to be bashed
    Anonymous