who here loves hamburger helper?

whats your favorite kind?

mywonderyears

Asked by mywonderyears at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, we eat HH in this house. I fix some veggies with it and the kids love it. We love cheesy ranch burger and chicken enchilada... any of the "taco" or "enchilada" ones really. I always have several in my pantry for those nights we just can't figure out what to eat...
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• not so much hamburger, but i love tuna helper!
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would honestly rather not eat than eat HH. And that is coming from a fat girl. That should tell you how nasty Hamburger Helper is!
    Anonymous

• I love the Patty Melt.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• The kids love the cheeseburger macaroni, I add a can of veggies to it..one bowl meal. My husband like the chili-mac but I always 'doctor it ' Add black beans and corn serve with tortillas and green salad. It's a quick meal. Not something we do often, but I always keep one on hand.
    Anonymous

• I love the beef noodle original. I also have to make mashed potatos to go with it every time. So good!
    Anonymous

• I can't eat it. When I was 6, a friend of my dad's made it for dinner, and I ate some. Turns out the hamburger was bad, and I threw up all night. To this day, it makes me sick to think about it, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• ohhhh me and my daughter love the 3 cheese manicotti mmm
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i love tuna helper
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I love it. Haven't eaten it in years, but yum! I liked the cheeseburger one and the stroganoff, served with texas toast, I'm salivating! Damn this diet and eating healthy! lol. We have seriously changed our eating habits in the last 5 years and stay away from processed foods as much as possible, but I have fond memories of hamburger helper =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2010