Do you believe Osama bin Laden is dead?

Some women here believe it, others do not. Why do you believe whichever one it is? What led you to this conclusion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have no idea. I've read things/heard things that point both ways. I might be, he might not be.

If he's not dead, he could give all hide-and-seekers some pointers.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Just last weekend there was another audio message that APPEARS to be from Bin Laden...I haven't seen whether there's been an audio analysis but the message referred to the Christmas Day bombing suspect so that leads me to believe that Bin Laden is indeed alive.

I have a feeling that when he passes, he will become a "saint" to Al Qaeda and they will let the world know.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure. If he's not dead I think he's probably pretty damn close. The last I heard was that he was in pretty bad shape healthwise, so hopefully that f*cker is dying a slow, painful, death.
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. I thing that when he does die, the whole world will know.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Nope.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• ITA with gdiamante.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 2:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Nope, he is not dead Rahimullah Yousafzai, the only reporter to interview OBL, Mullah Omar and al-Zawahiri, more than once, writes of OBL in the present tense. He has excellent jihadi and intel contacts. I will believe this person over anyone else.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I think he's Dread Pirate Roberts. If he gets tired of being OBL, they'll bring in a new one to replace him. As long as there's someone willing to be figurehead and claim to be him, it doesn't really matter if he's alive or not.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yep. the man was suffering from total rhenal failure years ago. He wasn't hiding out in some cave some where with his dialysis machine being dragged along with him.. Osama fled Afghanistan before the entire Tora Bora fiasco.. He fled to Pakistan where he lived and died..

I agree with "NotPanicking".. Osama is "the Dread Pirate Roberts" at this point. Audio keeps being released.. Any photos that aren't over 5-10 years old? Any video that isn't.

The American public got snookered .. And many know it. They just don't want to admit to themselves that their government would pull shit like that in order to justify their actions..
    Anonymous

• Anon - People like you make me laugh. I'm sure you also believe that Bush masterminded Hurricane Katrina and the Tsunami and Obama created the earthquakes in Haiti.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2010