Lifesaver Sunday...

Has anyone heard of this? I read about a Catholic Church that on Sunday will pass out Life Saver candy and accept donations for a crisis pregnancy center in the area.

I like the idea, but our church is not participating. I wonder if this is something only for the specific church or if it is national campaign. I think I am going to ask for it to be done at our church as well. Every dime to save an unborn baby is worth it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know this past Sunday was national Right to Life Sunday..maybe its just something this church is doing. I think its an awesome idea!
    My church is doing a thing where we pass out baby bottles and people put all there spare change (or any money they want) in it and on Feb I THINK 21st we are going to pick them up and all the money goes to Right to Life organizations.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010