How do I get over uneasy fears that are unwarrented

I know that I'm a good mom, but now that we are having another baby, I started feeling like I won't be. I feel like when we have the new baby am I going to be able to devote enough time to our 2 year old.

qustnmrk28

Asked by qustnmrk28 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I felt the same way about that. It is scary and seems overwhelling. Talk to your Hubby/SO and let them know how you feel. They can help you work through those feels when baby comes. When my little one came. When I would breastfeed I would read books to my DD. We also have a Mommy and me day. She loves that. We will do things she would like to do or just go and hang out at the park and play. We even sometimes have Mommy and Me time downstairs in my craft room.

Congratulations and you will be a great Mom.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I felt that way too... believe me, the two year old will know full well how to get the attention he needs... it's the little one I'd worry about! I'm joking... because I felt the same way... mine were only 15 1/2 months apart... my big girl lets her needs be known... and babies will go with the flow and be okay if you just strap 'em on to you and let them hang around... you may not be able to read to your 2 year old all day long or sit and watch your little baby sleep all day long -- indeed, you don't have two all days long... but you'll be able to take care of both of them just fine.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 4:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010