The house

Hello ladies

Let me start of bye telling you guys a little about my self and my sistuation, I am the mother of three and have been married for the last tweleve years, well three years ago I moved in with my gma who has now passed, And with that being said this where my problem comes into play. My uncle whom is fifty two years old lived heres to. well My gma took care of him all of his , since my gma passing he has been a problem to me, I mean working part time, stealing from me. doing things so I will move out the house, well the only thing is that my gma did not leave the house to him , because she knows that he is not responbile to take over the house and the bills by himself. I am tired of him and I want to put out what should I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Well if you own the house. You have every right to ask him to leave.
    Anonymous

• who'd she leave it to?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yea, if she left the house to you, tell him to leave. If he won't, call the cops.
    Anonymous

• It depends on who the house was left to.
    My guess would be that she hoped that someone would oversee it to make sure he had a place to live etc.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Put him out. If you want to be nice about it, help him find an apartment.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• If you are the legal owner of the house, then you have every right to kick him out. You may want to call a lawyer first and ask if you need to serve him with an eviction notice first, or if you can just call the cops and have him removed from the house.
    good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. If she left the house to you, then it is yours and you have the final say on who lives there. You inherited the house, not the uncle.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Thanks ladies, she Left the house to my mom, who really dosen't want the house because of my uncle. he acts like a child And I am total stress out over this whole matter, My hair has fallen out , I have lost weight , And my blood pressure is through the roof, And the wrost thing about this whole matter is that my uncle is older then me and my husband, I am only thirty four years old. I use to be so nice and patient but now he makes me were I could strangle him,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2010