Does anyobdy know if the AcaiBerry Diet pills are any good for losing weight.

puddin405

Asked by puddin405 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• They didn't work for me plus they wanted me to take a bunch of colon cleansing pills every day with it that caused me problems.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• The only true way to lose weight is to burn off more calories than you take in.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• They made me so sick when I took them. I had a migrane every single day I took them, which was only three days because I couldn't take it anymore. They did the same thing to my mom.
    Anonymous

• They are a great anti-oxidant, that's it.
    Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• the problem with pills is that there is a chemical breakdown and in the process, you actually eliminate most of the nutrients you are attempting to gain. There is a drink with Acai berry, noni, gogi, pomegranate and mangosteen in it which is cellular. This means it is adsorbed directly into your blood stream and tissues. It is also delicious and it boosts your immune system and is high in antioxidants which fights free radicals slows down the aging process and fights cancer cells. call me. 856.287.5240.
    revivedmom

Answer by revivedmom at 9:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2010