This is kinda embarrassing please help

I just had my son 3 months ago and this happened before i found out i was pregnant with him when i have intercourse with my husband and i come or what else you wannt call it i get like a period cramp does this mean i am pregnant again or what do you think

AidensMommy1025

Asked by AidensMommy1025 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well, if I had to guess, I'd say it was probably something like a spasm in the uterus- but I would speak to a physician. Is there a med line that you can contact?
    Anonymous

• well see this happened about a a week or so before i missed my period so I am wondering if i am pregnant again because it happends everytime and my period is due in about a week
    AidensMommy1025

Answer by AidensMommy1025 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i get cramps after i have orgasms. they feel like period cramps
    Anonymous

• well.... i have them to so your not alone... like when i have intercourse with my husband and it feels so uncomfortable b/c just the whole cramping in stuff.but i test in 9 days so i wish u good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2010