Where do you live and what big things or events is your city/town famous for?

I live in Yakima WA and we have an incredibly high crime rate. Oh, and an ordinance banning "clevage of the bottox" hahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Vegas LOL Enough said.
    Anonymous

• i live in jerusalem palestine. well its a warzone, but its better than most cities in our area. we're known for having israeli soldiers all over the place making sure we do what they tell us to and go where we're allowed to. and putting walls up in every corner so there is only one entrance to anywhere u wanna go around here. IT SUCKS BUT ITS HOME.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Calgary Alberta canada.....we're famous for a LOT of reasons. 88olympics, calgary stampede every july (www.calgarystampede.com), glenbow museum, ummm....tons of things we do, have and throw parties for.

we're an hour east of Banff and themountains.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yakima... LOL you mean CRACKima?! :-) Yakima is incredibly well known for its DRUGS. I live in Seattle, we're know for.. the Space Needle. Greys Anatomy (LOL) and Gay pride! :-)
    Anonymous

• I'm in Greeneville, TN and it was Andrew Johnson's home. That's about all we got.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I live in Brantford Ontario.  It's the hometown of Wayne Gretzky (his dad just lives around the corner from us) and Alexander Graham Bell lived here.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Charleston SC. Plantations, Fort Sumter , Battery, Citadel. I could go on and on. Close by Cypress Gardens.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• OU - Boomer Sooner!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I live in Chicago. In 1871 there was a huge fire here allegedly started by Mrs. O'leary's cow.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 5:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• We live on what was the Great Wagon Road that ran from Virginia south. Interstate 95 is on a lot of the route of that. We are also the home of Mountain Dew!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2010