Anyone else use Intelligender?

I recently took one just for funsies, and it was a dark green which is suppose to mean boy. Was wondering if anyone has tried one and how it turned out

Graceee

Asked by Graceee at 4:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i just heard about it from you! I cant wait to find out either. I was just thinking the other night how such an invention didnt come up since obviously boys n girls have different hormones. i'm 10 weeks n dying to find out!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i didnt get one but i have a friend that did and hers said boy and she has her utrasound the other day and it def.. a boy i really wanted to do it but my hubby didnt want to spend the money on it lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• my step sister has done it and it said girl, but she still have a few weeks b4 she finds out what it is!!!! I would like to know if it works because I want to start buying stuff! lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 5:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• according to thier website, clinical trials showed 90% accuracy, actual trials were 83% accurate. but from talking to moms who have used it, id say it is more like 50/50.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010