Big brother hospital kit.

My mom is going to be in charge of keeping my 2 year old entertained while I am in the hospital giving birth to his baby sister. I want to put him together a special "big brother" kit he can get while he is waiting at the hospital in the waiting room. He won't be there the whole time. But, I want him to be the very 1st person to meet his sister. I plan on putting a book, a coloring book, crayons, and little snacks in there. Can you think of anything else that he might like? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps a little gift for him to give his new baby sister. How cute!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I also think a gift would be cute, and maybe a big brother t-shirt that he can change into as soon as the baby is born! I wish I had thought of doing something similar for my son!!! He would have loved it! Great idea mama!
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010