Does anyone know of a legitemate home business that I can be apart of?

I would love to find something that I could do at home around my baby!

jkcr21

Asked by jkcr21 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • there are MANY. you just have to figure out what your 'niche' is - do you like selling? then avon, marykay, tupperware, pampered chef (I adore pampered chef....)

there are services and other kinds too. www.wahm.com is a good site
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I know this may sound like an odd profession but you could try being a phone sex operator. All you need is a land line phone. You can apply online and they will give you a call and see if they want to hire you. You can make up to like 25 dollars an hour. I just thought I wouls suggest it. Keep in mind though you have to have an open mind to do something like this.
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I would love to sell kids clothes from home. Check out Chez Ami and Kellys Kids. The clothes are soo cute and you sell them from home and have parties! I wish I had a lovely home to do it at:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 5:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes, in fact I know of many! I, myself, am with Ameriplan. I love what I do and I have been able to completely replace my previous income. We do discount for service plans, so there is no product, no stocking, no deliveries, no parties and NO HARD SALES! Most of what we do is marketing and promotion. We have a great team and you can work from just about anywhere in the US.

Get all the info on my company here.

Or find out about other companies here.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I have a home business called Pre Paid Legal and I Love it. I did the avon thing and the Jelwey thing and I didn't like that I had to leave and do parties on the weekend.
    Check out my web site and see what you think..
    www.bka250.com
    Tracie
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. Have a great night!! :-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Take a look at my website www.partylite.biz/gboone or email me at true_candle_588@yahoo.com. I would love to answer any questions you may have!!
    CandleMommy09

Answer by CandleMommy09 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I do Premier Designs Jewelry, you make up to 50% of what you sale, I have an awesome clientele base and make some great extra money!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2010