Just curious.. morning sickness and having boys

I've heard that you feel sicker (more morning sickness) when you are pregnant with a boy. Almost everyone I know, seems to fit that pattern. Did you have any morning sickness? What did you end up having?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 4:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have 2 boys & 4 girls. I puked my guts out with all 6 of them.
    Anonymous

• I had a boy. I had NO sickness at all. I actually had NO symptom period.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I was SOOO sick for 7 months of it.. and Yes, I had a boy. I have a girlfriend who was sick literally the whole time, had a boy.. I was told that quite often when I was pregnant too about the boys and being sicker. My sister had a girl and was never sick. My cousin never had more than a day of morning sickness with either pregnancy and had 2 girls...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• For me...I had worse morning sickness with my daughter than my son.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I was never sick.
    Anonymous

• not true at all for me...l have 3 boys and wasnt sick with any of them...i am now preg with boy number 4 and threw up for the first 20 weeks of my preg...i am now27 weeks preg. i dont think it makes any difference
    Anonymous

• I have one boy and a girl on the way and with my son I threw up everyday from 4 months till month 7, it was horrible and Im almost 28 weeks pregnant with my daughter and I just get nausiated really bad but thats over with now. I think I have only thrown up 5 times with this pregnancy and the nausea kicked in way sooner then with my son but it wasnt near as bad as it was with my little boy. Every pregnancy is different though so you never know what your going to get untill its all said and done.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I"ve been sick with boy my daughter and my twin boys, and my first (daughter) was the worst. It seems to get better the more babies you have lol
    Don't believe in old wives tales :)
    Anonymous

• I have three boys and had morning sickness with only one of them. My sister couldn't get out of bed while pregnant with her daughter because of morning sickness. I think it is just different with each pregnancy and it doesn't matter boy or girl.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I have two boys and no real morning sickness. I felt queasy for a few weeks, but I wasn't throwing up or anything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010