“We are failing to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying . . . a dead weight of human waste . . .an ever-increasing spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.”

Is this statement good or evil? It is a quote.

Mintavia

Asked by Mintavia at 5:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• More liberal verbal diarrhea. Isn't this the same evil bitch who Hillary and Pelosi have said they admire?

Anonymous

• considering that I am for population control being limited to those with an acceptable IQ, and no history of genetic defects, obesity, etc.... I would have to agree... I know that most do not, but that is their own opinion, and generally tied to religion, which is also another contributing factor to the "dead weight".
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Can it be evil if it's true?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the Planned Parenthood woman, that Eugenics freak who wanted to abort all the non-white, non-Protestant babies.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It's kind of funny depending on the context. The problem is perspective. Who is a "moron" in your perspective? Liberals think conservatives are, conservatives think liberals are, etc..... I really would like to know who, what, where, when and why. If it was a politician, of whatever side, or a professor talking to his/her class, then it was tasteless. If it was from a comedian or commentator, who cares. No one really takes them seriously anyway.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It sounds like an essay I read many years ago titled "The Marching Morons." I didn't understand it at the time; I was too young. And while the Lord knows I often think people need to pass some kind of competency test to become parents (usually I think this whenever there's a stupid parent story)...it is wrong.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I don't feel I have any right to judge who should have been born or not...we are all entitled to an opinion, but to say that I have the right to choose who should stay and who should go....who am I? And who are you to say? Sounds kinda like something a Nazi would say...
    Anonymous

• Margaret Sanger quotes (American Founder of the birth control movement in the United States and an international leader in the field. 1879-1966)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It was Sanger the planned parenthood founder.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I REALLY dont like when the speaker of a quote isnt recognized. Its almost like someone is trying to be snarky/sneaky for some underhanded purpose........I am sure the OP didnt MEAN for it to come across that way :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2010