Who keeps asking all the toilet questions?

Identify yourself!
Just to satisfy your curiousity, here are all the answers you will need from me: yes my dh and i fart in front of each other, yes I have a bm every day, no i dont courtesy flush, yes i do flush evertime i go, i have had both loose bm as well as constipation, sometimes my stomach hurts when i fart, sometimes they are loud and sometimes they are silent but deadly, i have cleaned up plenty of poops including off the wall, off the floor, and out of a bathtub. I have changed plenty of poop diapers, poop pants, and even an adult diaper. No, I don't like the smell, but it doesn't gross me out either. Anything else you need to know about me or my bathroom habits? I'm not that embarassed!

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 5:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's so gross lol. Some things are better left unsaid... AND not asked.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 6:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I haven't seen any potty questions.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• LOL...I only asked two potty questions...chill out you don't have to reply if don't want...silly rabbit
    Anonymous

• I don't mind replying, I just wanted to know who would want to know such things. LOL So, I was trying to satisfy your curiosity. I've seen four so far...
    Do you and dh fart in front of each other?
    Do you courtesy flush?
    Do you follow if its yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down?
    What was your longest BM? (this one was deleted)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• hahaha. I've worked as a caregiver for last year and half chaging adult diapers. I have also worked in childcare. Nothing much embarasses me as far as bodily functions. I look at it from a bioligical and medical standpoint.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• OVERSHARE!!!!
    Anonymous

• Some folks in here have waaaay too much time on their hands when it comes to posting questions...there are nights where I'm like Geez just go to bed or something lol.....

And TMI! ICK!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2010