What do you think of Yoga?

Do you think Yoga is a good way to excercise or relax?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yep for both.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Ditto, good for both and then some.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yoga is a great muscular counterbalance to cardio exercise. It has great core-building benefits. However, I wouldn't rely on yoga alone as your sole source of exercise.

I'm enrolled in a yoga class for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays I run (40 minutes) and do circuit training.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I personally would love to do yoga I find it very relaxing, but I get ripping migraines every time I try it.
    Anonymous

• I use is as a way to stretch after I do strength training.

purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yes .... I sell Beachbody products, like workout videos. I wanted to try them all, so I would know which ones to recommend to folks for what their personal needs are and what they wanted to accomplish.

Yoga Booty Ballet is soldthrough Beachbody;it's a series of Yoga workout videos, great variety and a lot of fun. Even one that teaches belly dancing!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2010