my daughter will be 5 months on the 5th and there is the head of a tooth poking out, is this normal?

I thought she was teething for the past 2 months but brushed it off because i thought she was too young, now she has a tooth poking out. anyone else have children with teeth coming out this early??

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 5:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ABSOLUTELY! my ds had his two front bottom teeth @ 4 months. my dd (trying to remember, it was 8 years ago) had I want to say, 4 teeth by the time she was 7 months... she has also lost all of her teeth early, like I did. Totally 'normal' whatever that means, some kids won't get any until almost a year (though I thought THAT was weird, apparently it's not), and some will have teeth in the first 2-3 months.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yes it is normal.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 5:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Sure is.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 6:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• yes! normal!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2010