anybody have some great tips&tricks for oragnizing bills, files, mail etc....

we're moving to a rather small place with very little storage room to hid nonsense so i need to develope some unique, efficient, smart ways to store/hide away and deal with all of my things such as bills/files/mail. Right now hubby just brings home mail and throws in anywhere and never files away things....any links to websites with tips and tricks to smart organizing would be very much appreciated!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We use an expandable file folder for bills, you could always get a cute wicker basket for mail...or get a fire proof box, thats what we file any important documents in, that way theyre protected if anyone breaks in or if (lord forbid) my house catches on fire or floods...whatever the case...other than that im not sure...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• we use one of those plastic three drawer things and go through it often
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Martha Stewart's site sends me one organizing tip per day. I just got one yesterday about organizing bills, etc. using recycled window shutters. 

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/entryway-organizers?xsc=eml_crd_2010_01_27

It's slim, hangs on the walls and you can see what you're looking at quickly without rifling through piles of paper.

Sign up on marthastewart.com and you'll get tips for that and more. I keep a separate folder in my inbox JUST for those e-mails. Good luck!

ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010