has anyone used incense in a *Christian*church other than Catholics?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• All Eastern Orthodox Churches use it. Some other western churches will use it as well, ( some Episcopal Churches for example)
    AissasMom

Answer by AissasMom at 6:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Eastern Orthodox and some Anglican and Lutheran churches.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 6:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Thanks, the other question was acting as if only Catholics use incense. I wonder why nobody ask why those religions don't practice the bible. hmm
    Anonymous

What does that mean? I am Eastern Orthodox, we use incense and practice what is in the bible... I am not getting the question.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 6:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

---------------

I posted that question. I asked about catholics because I've only been in a catholic church.
    Anonymous

• I think the OP of this question was referring more to the answers to your question.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I posted that question. I asked about catholics because I've only been in a catholic church

there was nothing wrong with your question. I was a little taken back about being told Catholics don't follow the bible when I was under the impresion many churches use incense. I just assumed it was used in churches because it is in the bible several times.
    Anonymous

• there was nothing wrong with your question. I was a little taken back about being told Catholics don't follow the bible when I was under the impresion many churches use incense. I just assumed it was used in churches because it is in the bible several times.
    ---------------
    Gotcha sister ; )
    Anonymous