On average how many stressors do you have?

This includes kids, school, work, friends, illness or anything else that would cause stress..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Um well, I'm a mom with 2 kids, so there is that. My 16 year old is having an Angiogram on wed, that's a big stressor, infact it's the main one right now
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• i have 4 kids 2 step kids and im a sahm- the bus company that my fiance worked for closed down so hes looking for a job right now and my 6 month old was diagnosed with a heart murmur and i homeschool my 4 and 5 yr olds. i am not talking to my mother (long story) and i just met my real father for the first time not too long ago and come to find out i have a little brother (after growing up with 3 little sisters all my life) and a step mom. (well that last part isnt really stressful but it brings alot of new feelings into my life after 24 years of not knowing who or where my father was) and i think thats all but it might not be...
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Life in general is a stressor dont ya think? All the ups and downs can mess with your head.

In my life...my 3 sons, schooling for my oldest, illnesses that come and go, my husbands health issues that seem to be getting worse with no real help in sight, no jobs and no job callbacks when applied for, no real state assistance, heart palps, etc.
    Anonymous

• Too many. Two kids, a husband getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan, most of my family's written me off because of my mom, in the Navy, we're gonna have to put everything in storage and move from VA to OK while hubby's gone, bleh too much shtuf...
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• too many! two kids who are add/adhd/odd and also ptsd because they are crime victims, mom is 200 miles away and getting older, I am in school, I work, I am a single mom, I am in the process of moving this weekend (after being evicted for having NORMAL noisy kids!) Oh and I am Bi-Polar too, so I guess there is always stress in my life. Nothing in my life doesn't have stress except the wonderful relationship I have with my sweetheart who is sooooooo good to me and my boys, HE makes life easier and helps defuse the stress.
    Anonymous

• I honestly don't have a lot to be stressed out about. I'm a SAHM so I don't have an outside job that is stressful. We're doing okay financially. My husband is great as is his family. I have a 5 month old who is fairly laid back. She's probably the only real stressor, though. None of our family live close so that is another stressor. It would be nice to have someone I trust to watch my daughter once a month or so so my husband and I can have a date night. But it's not that big a deal for now.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• None really.. There's nothing in my life that is out of wack enough, or an issue that is worth me being stressed.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Im a single mom of an over the top adhd kid, his father doesnt see him at all, my mom lives in kenya, my dad is a drunk on his dealth bed, (im an only child) I work full time, I go to school, my sons father doesnt keep up with child support, son doesnt sleep so I am sleep deprived, I have minor but annoying health issues, I dont have time to clean the house between sons sports, wok school ect, I can barley make ends meet...should I go on?
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2010