Looking for legitimate work-at-home jobs. Have an 8yr old and working on having another. Thanks for your help.

melharrelson

Asked by melharrelson at 6:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• check out my web site and let me know what you think.
    www.bka250.com
    Thanks
    Tracie
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Congrats!!! I have 2 little girls 18mths & 3mths & I am already telling my hubby I want another :-) I love being a mommy. IF you are just looking for an at home "job" I would look on http://www.wahm.com/ and go to the forum/message board. There are tons of job leads and you can ask questions.
    If you would be up for an at home "business" I do AMERIPLAN. I love the flexibilty of my own hours and the pay is amazing!! Check it out and let me know if I can help you at all. Here is a great company overview 951-262-1118 & http://www.dailychecksathome.com/

Good Luck on your search & a new baby!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I have a journal post on my profile on kgb - what I do from home. Check it out and let me know.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Yep. I have a list of companies that hire home based workers on my website... www.SabrinasCloset.info Just click the Work At Home Jobs tab!

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. Have a great weekend!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• View my website www.partylite.biz/gboone or email me at true_candle_588@yahoo.com. I'd love to answer any questions you have.
    Congrats on the new addition!
    CandleMommy09

Answer by CandleMommy09 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I work from home, and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I work at home with a 5 year old in school, a 3 year old at home with me and one on the way due the end of May! I love what I do and it is with a totally leftitimate company that just recently received an award with the BBB so their ethics and integrity. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to contact me- my website is www.beingunited.com or my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer your questions and help you start working at home too! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2010