How do you set the mood? (hehe)

Ladies you know what I'm talking about Ever since I had the baby I've had a hard time getting my mojo going :P I've read a lot of things but I want to know from one momma to another..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Whats funny with hub and I as that we dont' do anything to set any mood. We are just flat out graphic with eachother, he will text me from the bedroom asking if I wanna blow him, I'll text NO, then he'll ask if I wanna f**k lol. For some reason the rawness of that statement usually gets me running upstairs lol. Romance makes me sleepy lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I agree. SO and I are brash and nasty in emails so when he walks in the door we get crazy!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• Lol we just put the kids to bed and if we're not tired, the mood is set!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• take off our clothes. It doesn't take much.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• It's nice to surprise him with a sitter, like maybe have the kids gone when he gets home. I find that I have to prepare myself mentally to switch roles from mommy to woman. It helps me to pretend I am going on blind date, Otherwise we just squeeze it in whenever there is time. We have 5 kids so usually we go a while w/o having any and then we are both hungry for each other.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• No advice for you there as we don't ever "set the mood." If we are horny, we just go for it. If we are laying in bed and I want some, I just roll over and take it - he does the same. We are very much in love, and have no kids in the house as they are grown, and we are hot for each other all the time so no reason to set a mood. Heck, we can be setting on the couch watching tv and turn and look at each other and just go, yeah and start getting busy right there.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2010